Proflora Baby is necessary during and after antibiotic treatment to restore intestinal flora. Proflora Baby is a healthy therapeutic solution for colic to reduce the baby’s discomfort.
Why Proflora Baby?
Proflora Baby is a combination of two super strains of probiotics, the daily recommended dose of vitamin D3 and prebiotics.
Many international studies show that the two super strains of probiotics are superior in reducing and improving colic and it’s symptoms, as well as treating skin rashes on your baby.
Proflora Baby is a healthy start for babies – supporting the development of immunity, intestinal health, digestive comfort and the prevention of allergy / eczema as well as atopic dermatitis in addition to the vitamin D3 benefits.
Proflora Baby shows great benefits when given during or after an anti-biotic course to correct the imbalance of the intestinal bacterial flora caused by anti-biotics.
Proflora Baby has proprietary multiple strains isolated & tested at the Danish University & hospitals with the highest international standards. under full GMP, ISO, HACCP, FDA guidelines. It contains the best performing probiotics in a large benchmark test ( L. Reuteri & L. Rhamnoses) – in terms of gastro intestinal survival & activity and help the bacteria to perform their anti-microbial properties. Proflora Baby also has 400 IU of Vitamin D3 which is the recommended daily dose in the 1st year, providing your new born with the necessary probiotics and vitamin D3 in one dose.
Our Quality Standards
Proflora range is produced at state-of-the art facilities in EU with high standard facilities, under full GMP, ISO, HACCP, FDA guidelines. Encouraged by the Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Copenhagen University Hospital joint forces with BioCare Copenhagen in order to develop and introduce a range of unique probiotic product concepts. Leading gastrointestinal experts from Copenhagen University Hospital started to isolate a number of probiotic strains back in the late nineties. In a large benchmark test several of the hospital strains outperformed most of the competitive strains which are commercially available today.
- Proflora Baby is necessary during and after antibiotic treatment to restore intestinal flora.
- Proflora Baby is A healthy therapeutic solution for colic to reduce the baby’s discomfort.
- Proflora Baby has been shown by international studies to improve and help treat skin rashes on varies body parts of your baby.
- Proflora Baby has 400 IU of Vitamin D3 which is the recommended daily dose in the 1st year, providing your new born with the necessary probiotics and vitamin D3 in one dose.
- Proflora Baby is A healthy start for babies – supporting development of teeth & bones, intestinal health, digestive comfort & prevention of allergy / eczema.